I would like to offer to you a Christmas message that will hopefully change your life and the lives of those around you. In no way am I trying to diminish the greatest event in history and that is the miraculous conception and birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I do believe that the Lord wants us to be supernatural carriers of His plans and purposes that can and will change the world. It is in us and now is the time to birth God’s purposes through your life.
In my time with the Lord this week I heard Him speak these words, “Create the womb again!” So I asked Him “What is the womb?” This is what He said to me.
“The womb is what I created in you to carry My plans, dreams, and assignments. All mankind possesses a womb in them, but most people only carry the children or plans of men, not of Me. Most only carry the abilities to birth what they are capable of. But I am asking you to create an atmosphere where you will conceive, carry, and deliver the children, gifts, plans and assignments that I have given you the ability to birth through your renewed, restored, and reconciled relationship with Me! These things are not conceived by the human spirit. These things are only conceived as the Holy Spirit moves upon you! You can’t even conceive of these things without My Spirit quickening you. These things will come naturally as you wait on Me. You won’t know how it happens, but just like Mary the mother of My Son you will say, `Be it unto me.’ That is what I want to do today in your life.”
I believe that we have all encountered things in life where we verbalized that we were unable to even conceive of what just took place. God has prepared things that we humanly cannot conceive of no more than Mary could have conceived the child Jesus Christ! For these things to happen in our lives we must allow that spiritual womb in us where things are supernaturally created be formed and filled with the Holy Spirit that is already present within us.
In Luke 1:31 the word “womb” means stomach or the place in a woman where she carries a child. It also means gluttonous or to be full or what we would call pregnant. In other words the Lord wants you to become pregnant with His promises and plans for your life. It is the only way you can fulfill your destiny. I am speaking of your original purpose before sin came into the world. That is where you were formed with the seed of God’s purposes already inseminated in you, just waiting for the Holy Spirit to make it alive. That is what becomes possible at salvation – what seems impossible to man becomes all things are possible with God.
I then went to the dictionary and found these definitions of womb.
1. The place in which anything is formed or produced.
2. A place where something is generated.
3. An encompassing, protective hollow or space.
4. A hollow muscular organ that contains the developing fetus.
As I look at Mary as an example I can see that God is trying to speak to me about being that place in which I allow Him to produce His supernatural purposes in my life. We are speaking of His Kingdom dimension that we have full access to through our reconciled life in Him. In Mary’s life it was a child named Jesus, which was her purpose in life to bring forth the miraculous Christ child that would bring salvation to all mankind. For us it is quite different and yet the same. We all have been created with a purpose that can only be fulfilled through obedience to God. Our obedience to allow Christ to birth His purposes in our spiritual womb brings about our fulfilled destiny. Our purpose may not be to bring forth a physical child such as Mary did, but it is of great importance to His kingdom on earth, for us to fulfill our purpose. That purpose may be in the field of business, science, law or any other million things God needs here on earth. You were created for this purpose, it is not a mistake. I am not just speaking of your natural abilities. Mary had the ability to have a child, but God took it to another level! You are pregnant with these possibilities!
I see several things from Mary’s encounter with the angel Gabriel.
1. Mary was capable of producing a child, but not without a man. God took it to another level. He will not ask you to do something you are incapable of doing, but He desires to take your abilities to a supernatural level. He wants you to move into your original purpose once you have come to understand your original identity.
2. Mary was highly favored because this was her assignment in life. You are highly favored by God to fulfill your purpose and destiny in life. It is only man that prioritizes people. God sees us all equal with assignments that are of equal importance. Obedience is what separates us and determines our rewards in heaven.
3. Mary would conceive or seize the opportunity presented by the Holy Spirit in her womb! What God conceives in our womb, only with our permission will be great also and will rule, have dominion and establish His kingdom on earth.
4. The only possibility of this happening is by allowing the Holy Spirit to over shadow you. We already possess our purpose, but it is the measure of our surrender to His Spirit that determines our success and destiny.
5. God awaits your surrender! You do have a choice.
The womb is a place in which God hides His plans from the enemy and it is up to the individual to conceive, carry and deliver that plan to the world. Not just what you can do, but what God can do in and through you. God has placed in you the ability to carry His promises. The question is will you surrender to His will?
May we all say with Mary, “Be it unto us!” All things are possible!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2008 is pregnant with all kinds of possibilities. I pray that you will conceive supernaturally as you read this message. May God hover over you and form in your womb His purposes for your life. Just say “YES!”